2015 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50312
Business Lawyer in Des Moines
Our clients include businesses and individuals in and around the Des Moines metro and across the State of Iowa. Our attorneys focus on representing small and mid-sized businesses in formation, preventative legal strategy, and if necessary in litigation. We represent a broad spectrum of professionals, contractors, retailers, independent contractors, health care providers, restaurants, bars, and many other types of entrepreneurs. We believe in best-practice standards and use the newest technologies to assist in handling cases efficiently and cost-effectively for our clients. Our attorneys work closely with clients to help provide informed decisions protecting the goodwill, the bottom line, and the future success of their company.
Services in Our Business Law Practice
- Assisting businesses with entity formation and incorporation designed to our clients’ individual business needs and personal business vision.
- Ongoing counsel on all legal aspects of operating a company, including the development of policies and situational guidance on employment law issues
- Devising articles of incorporation and articles of organization, bylaws, and member control agreements.
- Succession planning and executive transition planning.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating varying forms of business contracts, ranging from the acquisition of equipment and services to the creation of cooperative working agreements between entities including employment agreements, commercial leases, partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements among a host of services.